39 Hawthorn Street
Wilder, Vermont 05088
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Baths
- 1428 Sq.Ft.
- 0.24 Acre
STATUS: Accepting home visits
Buyers Agents welcome. We are offerring a 2% commission. If no agent is involved we can pass these savings to the buyer.
- We have loved living in this home. It is in a great neigborhood that is friendly, and perfectly located.
- It is a <10 minute commute to Dartmouth College and <15 minute commute to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Shopping is <10 minutes away in West Lebanon, NH with all the major local retailors for shopping and dining.
- Within 1-2 minutes of the Post Office, Wilder Library, Frost Park, and Kilowatt Park.
- < 10 minutes from the Montshire Museum and Upper Valley Aquatic Center.
- Within 5 minutes of all public schools.
- Easy walking distanct to Public Transportation
- Easy access to Connecticut River for fishing and boating
- All these advantages in addition to living on a low-traffic street
- Town: Village of Wilder in Hartford, Vermont
- Rooms: 7
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Lot size: 0.24 acre
- Construction: Wood Frame
- Zoning: Residential
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Heat: Modern oil furnance and propane stove in main living-room
- Square Footage: 1428, not including full unfinished cement basement which is great for storage
- Living Room carpeted in 2013
- Hardwood floors in Kitchen, Dining, Media Room, Bedrooms and Full Bath
- Full bathroom on 2nd floor
- Half bathroom on 1st floor
- Laundry set on 1st floor
- We are selling by owner so that we can sell for less and save ourselves and the buyer money.
- Agents are welcome. We are offerring a 2% commission if a buyer's agent is involved. If the buyer's agent is not involved we can pass these savings to the buyer.
- Low maintenance vinyl siding
Need More Information?
Please email at email@example.com or call 603-359-4332 for additional information.
Also see our MLS listing: #4339574